Posted by: Omar Abdullah Comments: 20 Post Date: October 17, 2017
You have bought an IPTV subscription from TVLuux and now want to configure your MAG box. This guide is all you need to start watching your channels within some minutes.
- Turn off your MAG box from the electricity and then turn it back on.
- When you get to the “Loading” image, press the setup button on your remote. This will bring you to the inner portal of your MAG device.
- Press your setup button again, and then go to servers screen.
- Change “portal ULR 1” to the TVLuux portal. Press the KB button on your remote control and type the address given to you by TVLuux.
- Press the KB button again, and press OK. Then you will be returned to the previous screen.
- Go to “Reload portal” and press OK when prompted.
Other MAG Box Resources
MAG Box Guides
- MAG 250/254 setup and user guide
- How to setup a MAG 250/254 box
- MAG box user guide
- How to guides for MAG 250 and MAG 254
- How To Setup Smart IPTV (SIPTV) On Smart TV?
- How To Connect MAG250 For The First Time?
- IPTV MAG-254 step by step configuration
- MAG254 How to connect to WIFI
- How To Set Up A MAG 254 IPTV Box
- MAG250/MAG254 setup guide