You have bought an IPTV subscription from TVLuux and now want to configure your MAG box. This guide is all you need to start watching your channels within some minutes.
- Turn off your MAG box from the electricity and then turn it back on.
- When you get to the “Loading” image, press the setup button on your remote. This will bring you to the inner portal of your MAG device.
- Press your setup button again, and then go to servers screen.
- Change “portal ULR 1” to the TVLuux portal. Press the KB button on your remote control and type the address given to you by TVLuux.
- Press the KB button again, and press OK. Then you will be returned to the previous screen.
- Go to “Reload portal” and press OK when prompted.
Other MAG Box Resources
MAG Box Guides
- MAG 250/254 setup and user guide
- How to setup a MAG 250/254 box
- MAG box user guide
- How to guides for MAG 250 and MAG 254
- How To Setup Smart IPTV (SIPTV) On Smart TV?
- How To Connect MAG250 For The First Time?
- IPTV MAG-254 step by step configuration
- MAG254 How to connect to WIFI
- How To Set Up A MAG 254 IPTV Box
- MAG250/MAG254 setup guide